Gold ore crushing & processing
1. Trucks transport the ore from open pits or underground operations to
2. Determine the geochemical makeup of the ore, including its hardness,
sulfur content, carbon content and other minerals found within, impact
the cost and methods used to extract gold.
3. Sent gold ore into a series of crushers (jaw crusher, HPT hydraulic
cone crusher, etc.) and grinding mills (MTW European version trapezium
mill, vertical mill, ball mill, etc.) to reduce the size of the ore
particles and expose the mineral.
4. Re-election is widely used in the rock gold mine, as an auxiliary
craft, in the grinding process to recover coarse gold, and create
favorable conditions to flotation and cyanidation processes, which can
improve the beneficiation indicators, improve recovery rate of gold,
re-election plays a positive role for increasing production and reduce
5. Flotation process or a weak cyanide solution to the slurry, this
process removes up to 93 percent of the gold and 70 percent of the
silver from the ore. And then the gold is pulled from the solution and
attaches to the carbon. We then "strip" the gold from the carbon by
washing it with a caustic cyanide solution. The carbon is later
6. Next, we pump the gold-bearing solution through electro-winning
cells, which extract metals from the solution using an electrical
7. Smelt the gold, which melts it in a furnace at about 2,100°F. From
there, the liquid gold is poured into molds.
8. We finally send the bars to a refinery for further processing into
Gold ore crushing & processing APPLICATIONS
Gold has been widely used throughout the world as money, for efficient
indirect exchange (versus barter), and to store wealth in hoards. For
exchange purposes, mints produce standardized gold bullion coins, bars
and other units of fixed weight and purity.